Drawing of Victorian Architecture

An existing scene I created as a historical scene. It was an exercise in perspective. I researched Victorian architecture on Google. I drew with a pencil on the paper and scanned the printer. Then, I used Photoshop. I noticed a stronger emphasis on colour composition. I made adjustment layers in Photoshop, emphasising the different colours of the background, street, trees, semi-detached houses and people.

The Victorian Age began as an age of realism in literature, art and culture. I learned the most important history of Victorian architecture and cultural styles. I studied life drawing and environment painting and learned to apply these skills to create beautiful, practical characters and worlds. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monochrome: Painting in Black and White

City Sketch

Realistic Fruit for Adobe Photoshop